How To Get Here
You Can Get Here From There.
Due to the construction on Old Highway 66, getting to Mount Kato is a bit different.
If You Have Tried To Get Here On Carney Ave. You Know That It Is Closed Past Gwyn Ave.
Currently the best way to get here is via County Road 90
- Take U.S. Highway 169 South
- Take The First Left After Crossing the Blue Earth River.
Turn Left Onto Southbend Ave. (County Road 69) at the Le Hillier Quick Mart.
- Turn Left Again At Hemlock Road (County Road 33)
- Turn Left Again Onto Hawthord Road (County Road 90)
- Turn Left Onto Old Hwy 66 (County Road 1)
- Finally Turn Right At Mount Kato
Alternative Route Partially On Gravel
- Take Stoltzman Road South
- Take A Hard Right Onto Doc Jones Road (Parts Of Which Are Unpaved)
- Turn Right Onto Indian Lake Road At The Bottom Of The Hill
- Turn Left Onto Old Highway 66 (County Road 1)
- Finally Turn Left At Mount Kato