NEWS & EVENTS
Mount Kato's Mountain Bike Trails are now Open for the Season.
Also, Spring/Summer Office hours are 8:00 am to 4:00pm Monday-Friday.
With Mount Kato’s state of the art snowmaking equipment, you can be assured that during winter even if you do not have snow in your backyard, Mount Kato will have plenty! We make real snow. Nothing is fake or artificial about it.
Mount Kato offers the midwest skier a fantastic winter experience with:
- 19 Trails - 4 beginner, 8 intermediate and 7 advanced with 100% snowmaking
- 8 chair lifts - 5 quad and 3 double
- 1 conveyor lift for Snow Tubing
- 4 Terrain Parks
- Snow tubing! Fun even if you don't ski.
- Two-level chalet with food service and The Lift Bar
- Full service Rental Shop
Tech Shop! Certified shop technicians offer precision ski and snowboarding tuning and state of the art stone grinding.
Accessory Shop! Offers a variety of ski and snowboard accessories, including goggles, sunglasses, hats, gloves, pants and more.
Certified ski school featuring a variety of lessons for all ages and abilities.