Ski Patrol ensures the safety of the area and guests by providing first aid care and attention to guest needed assistance on the slopes or other areas of the facility.
- Perform CPR and emergency care, when necessary.
- Understand the function of the equipment and standards procedures for its care and safe operation.
- Communication with other departments.
- Maintain safe and easy access with base patrol and ski patrol duty stations.
- Perform open and close procedures on hill daily.
- Recognize and correct any safety hazards within the ski patrol department.
- Maintain clean, safe and professional workstations.
- Maintain any appropriate records as set forth by company policy and procedures.
- Shoveling snow, sometimes deep, heavy wet snow weighing more than 50lbs per shovel full.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- CPR Certification required.
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) or Outdoor Emergency Care (OEC) Certificate Preferred.
- Wilderness Emergency Care (WEC) preferred.
- Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of people; ability to effectively organize and coordinate multiple priorities; ability to learn and develop new skills; ability to problem solve.
- Great customer services.